Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week of fun

The past week has been so fun. Ryan was getting ready for his 7th birthday and he just kept saying mom how many more days until my birthday. Finally on Saturday morning I woke him to the happy birthday song. He was so excited. We started our day with a birthday party for Chandler and Hunter two of the boys' friends from school/church.  Guess where...you got it the skating rink.
Ryan's shirt says it all and Kaden picked his own clothes out. He is def. gonna be my GQ kinda guy.

]
Kaden and his friends from kindergarten the one on the right was having his birthday party.

Again, Kaden and Chandler. DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!

Wow, 7 already. I remember bringing home a 4lb 9 oz baby boy that was so cuddly sweet.
I just can not believe God blessed me with these boys and trusted me to be there mommy. Seven years ago Ryan was born and he was the most perfect baby I had ever laid eyes on. He was so sweet and so tiny. I knew the moment I saw him he would be so special, and he is so special.
Ryan,
Seven years ago when you were born I just did not think I could ever love you more than I did that day, but I was wrong...so wrong. I love you more each day as you grow and learn. You have shown me the joys of motherhood, the tears of motherhood, the pain of motherhood, but best of all you have shown me that a child can teach a mommy just as much as a mommy can teach a child.

I love the way you laugh it is so contagious. Every time I see you smile with that awesome little dimple on your cheek I just smile and know that you are so happy.

I love the way you love the Lord with all your heart and soul and are not afraid to tell people that Jesus is in your heart and that if they go to church he can live in their hearts too. The sweet innocence you have makes me happy.

I love the way you think you are too big to give mommy hugs and kisses at school or in front of people, but when you are at home you still make sure to sneak in a hug when no one else is looking.

I also love that you are a servant at heart and always are willing to work to help others. You are an amazing child and I am so privileged to have you for my son.

I LOVE YOU BROTHER..

Kaden's bestie and her daddy being funny.

K mom where's the lasagna? I am ready to get my party on.

She thought these boys were nutso...

craziness

got crazier

and they just informed me I needed a girl to help keep me sane. lol

Ryan and Kaden are having their party on Saturday so this was just with his grandparents and a couple of friends on his birthday. So he requested Congo squares and lasagna. Easy and yummmmy.

I love this look.

and last but not least here is the camera man. Ain't he cute?

Life has been great. Church has been awesome, and kids have been amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I am very thankful for the day your sweet Ryan was born!

    ReplyDelete