Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!!


check out the picture at the end of the hallway....you know you want to look at it next time you are over. Because yes....it is us in 1978.


Well the new year came in with a lot of laughter. We were home with the boys and my parents each came over to hang out and ring in the new year with us. We played Wii and we laughed so hard my sides hurt. Don't tell mom and dad, but I did video some of them hehehe. Okay technical difficulties on the video, but I will do my best to get it posted. Everyone should be able to enjoy the laugh. Instead here is Ryan and Charles  no doubt at Wimbledon in our living room.

Today is not just New Years Eve, it is also our 11 anniversary. We were married 12/31/98 at 11:55 p.m. (was supposed to be midnight just decided not to wait 5 more minutes since Charles had already made the entire wedding party bust out in laughter by saying I Charles take you Tina to be my AWFUL...not lawful wedded wife....and my sister just died laughing. It was hilarious. You just have to know us well to know that was really uneventful for us. And yes he did pull out the breath spray before he kissed the bride as if there was a doubt if he would.  So Happy Anniversary honey. You are the greatest.





What better way to ring in the New Year? Family and fun.

January 1st we had black eyepeas and Charles and I had a date night. We went to see Blind Side and it was so good. I laughed a little but mostly I cried.

January 2nd we went and got our grandaughters. Whooo talk about wearing us out. Yikes. I love independent children and know definitely God knew what he was doing when he gave us Ryan and Kaden. Shianne and Arianna are a blessing, but a busy blessing. Oh, and for you moms of little girls what is up with the static in the hair? How do you keep a hair tie and bow from slipping out of the hair? How do you even get the pony tail straight and keep the sides pulled back nicely. So many questions....So little time.  Anyway we went bowling with our friends Christa and Will. Well, Kaden, Ryan, Arianna, and Charles went bowling. I went Shay watching. We all had so much fun.











No comments:

Post a Comment