Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

First thing this morning before church.
Waiting on egg hunting time.
Hunting eggs before and awesome service at Highland Baptist Church. You see the mood my kids were in today.
After church on to my mom's for Easter lunch and since my sister's birthday is Monday and my dad's birthday is Wednesday we celebrated today.
My dad and the boys
Charles looks so excited. Doesn't he?
My sister's 39th birthday.
Daddy's 61st birthday.
The boys waiting to hunt eggs at Nanny's. Gotta love Kaden's face huh?

and now the boys hide eggs for the adults to hunt.
Uncle Carl
Nanny
THENNNNN...You won't believe it......YES they asked if they could........
GO SWIMMING!!!!!!! Well, it is offiicially spring and as my granny always said after April 1. SO,
guess what.
That is Kaden scaring me with a back flip.
No mom it's not cold I am just trying to stay on top of the float.
Really come on in.
Move Ryan let me up there it is coooooollld. Well if you won't move then here take this.

Swim Ryan swim. Is it cold now?

1 comment:

  1. My kids have been swimming all week! LOL! Not me yet! Too cold!

    ReplyDelete